But now... moving on to what I did last week... last week's winner was Ann or Madam Ann, and this is the description she left:
my blog is called "madam ann" and it is about beauty and fashion stuff. I mostly do reviews because I love sharing my experiences and might help someone because I think reviews are really helpful. I'm quite new to the blogger world but I already start to step out of my comfort zone! I'd like to win the makeover because, well, I have no talent when it comes to design my blog. I would have ideas but I have no idea how to create everything the way I want so it would be amazing if you (and I see from the pictures that you have a lot of talent!) could make a nice design for me :)
And this is what we worked on...
Do you want to win next week's makeover?
- You must be following me on bloglovin'.
- You must be a blogger user. I don't know how to design anything for wordpress or any other blogging platforms... Sorry.
- I will contact the winner on Saturday, and you have 24 hours to reply to that email.
- If you don't, I will choose someone else.
- All the designs will include a little credit (it will be small, I promise) that you cannot remove.
- I only have one week to work on the design.
- I won't just copy someone's template. When I used tumblr, I remember being asked to make a theme like the one some other user had. Please don't ask me to do this. You can send me blog designs you like for inspiration, or you can tell me you like certain elements in their designs, but please don't ask me to completely copy the whole template.
- Please do not enter if you are going to unfollow me afterwards, or if you won't use the template.
What must the comment include?
- Your blog's name
- Your blog's URL
- A brief description of your blog
- Your e-mail (so I can contact you)
- Why you want to win the makeover
- You have until Sunday (included) to leave your comment.
- I will choose one winner and send him/her an email ON SATURDAY.
- If you don't answer in 24 hours, I will choose someone else.
- We have until next Sunday to work on the design.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a nice day and good luck!
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?