- June 2nd: Nails of that day. I borrowed my sister's nail polishes and I really liked the colors.
- June 14th: I baked this cake for my cousin's birthday. You can read the whole post about it here.
- June 25: Studying. All I did for like 2 months.
- June 26: I had an interview for my internship the day before, I think, and this was the lipstick I used. I didn't even remember I had it, and I absolutely love the color. I can't believe I had forgotten about it.
- June 26: My aunt came for lunch and I made her these chocolate volcanos for dessert. You can read the whole post here.
- July 4: My breakfast in the hostel I was staying in in Belgium.
- July 4: Enjoying a white chocolate drink from Godiva in Belgium.
- July 6: We were just going to try some Belgian got chocolate… and I ended up eating all of this and leaving the hot chocolate. Oops!
- July 20: My baby lips collection. Actually, no. These aren't all the baby lips I have. I think I have a problem...
- July 25: OPI had a promotion. They had all their classic nail polishes with a 15% discount, and with any purchase, you got a free manicure and a coca-cola, so we went get our manicures. They also gave us a free mini OPI because we had to wait a lot of time. I'm one of the pink hands.
- July 26: It was a miracle. I had almost the whole weekend off to work on my blog. And I'm happy to say it was a pretty productive weekend.
- July 29: Little things I bought the previous weekend.
- July 30: The first things I bought for my room in Belgium next year. I'm going to have the nicest room in the country hehe
UPDATE - 7 Aug 2014
There is one photo I didn't include in this collage. Well, I did at first, but I then deleted it, and the description that I was meant to give was:
July 13: My best friend Maria came to spend a couple of days at my house. She's crazy but I couldn't love her more!
The reason why I deleted it was because we're no longer friends any more, but the truth is... I shouldn't have deleted it. Because it happened. And I'm so glad it did because I loved it and I love her. Even if we're not friends any more.
ps. You can see the photo here.
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?