Today is the week zero for Makeover Mondays. I have already sent an e-mail to last week's winner, so make sure you all check out your mail inbox. Remember that you have 24 hours to answer or I will choose someone else.
If you don't know what Makeover Mondays are you should read last week's post where I explain everything about it. Long story short, you can win a free blog makeover by leaving a comment in this post.
The reason why this is the week zero, and not the week one, is because I still haven't done any makeover as part of Makeover Mondays, so I decided to show you some designs I did before, in chronological order.
Lauren and I did her design together. You can read her whole post on the update here. She did the header and signature. I did the navigation ribbon, which she used to create the sidebar titles. I also did the Hello banner in her sidebar, and the social icons.
Em has red nails
Emma's design was the first design I did starting from nothing. This is what it turned out like. You can read her blog update post here.
Miss Cosmetic Blogger
When Beth asked me for help her template was already super pretty so we decided to use it as a base for the new one. However, I started changing so many things that it doesn't look at all like the previous one. You can read her blog update post here.
Suitcase and Sandals
This blog was a bit difficult because it was a completely new blog so it was hard to tell what style Hannah wanted, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result. You can read her blog update post here.
Katie's world of beauty
I love Katie's blog, and she's such a lovely girl. I'm so glad she asked me for help with her design because that allowed me to know her. And doing her blog was such a privilege. Visit her blog here. I didn't make the header on her blog. Katie's header was super cute so we decided to leave it, and we used the teapot to create other elements like the favicon.
Sophie's blog is personally my favorite blog design of all the ones I've done. You can read her blog update post here.
Do you want to win next week's makeover?
- You must be following me on bloglovin'.
- You must be a blogger user. I don't know how to design anything for wordpress or any other blogging platforms... Sorry.
- As I said before, I will contact the winner on Monday, and you have 24 hours to reply to that email.
- All the designs will include a little credit (it will be small, I promise) that you cannot remove.
- I only have one week to work on the design.
- I won't just copy someone's template. When I used tumblr, I remember being asked to make a theme like the one some other user had. Please don't ask me to do this. You can send me blog designs you like for inspiration, or you can tell me you like certain elements in their designs, but please don't ask me to completely copy the whole template.
- Please do not enter if you are going to unfollow me afterwards, or if you won't use the template.
What must the comment include?
- Your blog's name
- Your blog's URL
- A brief description of your blog
- Your e-mail (so I can contact you)
- Why you want to win the makeover
- You have until Sunday (included) to leave your comment.
- I will choose one winner and send him/her an email next Monday.
- If you don't answer in 24 hours, I will choose someone else.
- We have until next Sunday to work on the design.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Have a nice day and good luck!
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?