But now... what am I going to do? Well, if my computer decides to magically start working again, I will do the makeover, but if it does't, I will have to do TWO makeovers next week. Yes, two: one for last week's winner, and another one for this week's winner.
And now... it's time to see what I did last week. Last week's winner was Rose of Crumbliest. This is the description she left:
I have a beauty blog called Crumbliest where I review products, diy projects and basically write about beauty :)
I want to win, because my blog is rather new and I don't know a lot about blogging, and I'd like to improve my blog condition.
I e-mailed Rose and asked her what kind of blog design she would like for her blog and she wanted something pretty simple, black and white. Everyone wants a simple and clean template, but it's so hard to make it simple yet not boring, specially when the colors are just black and white. We then decided to incorporate just a little bit of pink to the template, and this is what we cam up with:
Do you want to win next week's makeover?
- You must be following me on bloglovin'.
- You must be a blogger user. I don't know how to design anything for wordpress or any other blogging platforms... Sorry.
- I will contact the winner on Monday, and you have 24 hours to reply to that email.
- If you don't, I will choose someone else.
- All the designs will include a little credit (it will be small, I promise) that you cannot remove.
- I only have one week to work on the design.
- I won't just copy someone's template. When I used tumblr, I remember being asked to make a theme like the one some other user had. Please don't ask me to do this. You can send me blog designs you like for inspiration, or you can tell me you like certain elements in their designs, but please don't ask me to completely copy the whole template.
- Please do not enter if you are going to unfollow me afterwards, or if you won't use the template.
What must the comment include?
- Your blog's name
- Your blog's URL
- A brief description of your blog
- Your e-mail (so I can contact you)
- Why you want to win the makeover
- You have until Sunday (included) to leave your comment.
- I will choose one winner and send him/her an email next Monday.
- If you don't answer in 24 hours, I will choose someone else.
- We have until next Sunday to work on the design.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Have a nice day and good luck!
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?