Not that bad-looking. Right?
- A lot of oreos. We used about 40 I think.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cups and 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC)
- Place the oreo cookies in the bottom of the tin you're going to be making the brownies in.
- In the bowl of a electric mixer, beat the butter.
- Add the sugar and beat again.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix everything again.
- In a separate bol, mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix everything.
- Put the batter in the pan, covering the oreo cookies.
- Optional: break some cookies and put them on top.
- Bake brownies for about 25 minutes.
Question of the day
Do you have a favorite type brownie?
For those who don't, I'm giving you some ideas: chocolate chip, m&ms, oreo, slutty brownies, white chocolate brownies...
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?