I'm not sure you can remember but I shared a list of 22 things I wanted to achieve before turning 22, which I named ... wait for it ... 22 before 22. How original is that? I know, I know... And since we're half way through the year, I decided it was time to do some catch up and see hoe many of them I have fulfilled already.
I visited Holland (Amsterdam and The Hague), Germany (Cologne), Czech Republic (Prague), Hungary (Budapest), Poland (Krakow and Warsaw) and Luxembourg (Luxembourg).
2. Carve a pumpkin for Halloween
3. Beat someone at pimpon (legitimately)
I already have two. Yay!
5. Bake a perfect batch of cookies
6. Make nut-free brownie. (My cousin is allergic to nuts and has been begging me to make her some for years now)
7. Learn to say no
8. Blog every week
I think I'm almost there. Yay for me!
9. Knit myself a beanie
10. Stop biting my nails
11. Be able to do a lutz and a loop on the ice
I'm really close to doing a decent loop!
12. Create a new tradition
13. Get to like beer
14. Go to a musical
15. Surprise someone
16. Stop failing my courses!
17. Create a playlist that I could play in public without having to skip any songs
18. Get a C2 in English (which is pretty impossible, but never stop dreaming)
19. Make my own sushi
20. Go to a movie premiere
21. Carve something into a tree
22. Become a 22-year-old that wouldn't disappoint my 20-year-old self
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?