(I tried to look for a photo of my last birthday but as sad as it may sound, I only found this one of my cousin holding my finger. And I can't believe how much she's grown up!)
1. Visit a new country. (Which should be pretty easy, since I'm studying abroad in the heart of Europe)
2. Carve a pumpkin for Halloween
3. Beat someone at pimpon (legitimately)
4. Get a t-shirt for Pangaea *
5. Bake a perfect batch of cookies
6. Make nut-free brownie. (My cousin is allergic to nuts and has been begging me to make her some for years now)
7. Learn to say no
8. Blog every week
9. Knit myself a beanie
10. Stop biting my nails
11. Be able to do a lutz and a loop on the ice
12. Create a new tradition
13. Get to like beer
14. Go to a musical
15. Surprise someone
16. Stop failing my courses!
17. Create a playlist that I could play in public without having to skip any songs
18. Get a C2 in English (which is pretty impossible, but never stop dreaming)
19. Make my own sushi
20. Go to a movie premiere
21. Carve something into a tree
22. Become a 22-year-old that wouldn't disappoint my 20-year-old self
* And you're probably wondering... what's Pangaea? Well Pangea is pretty much a dream come true for university students. It's a place at my Belgian university where you can have free coffee and tea all year after buying a mug that only costs 5€. UNLIMITED COFFEE AND TEA FOR A YEAR FOR ONLY 5€! How crazy is that!?
A little story that happened to me today...
Pangaea doesn't employ people. Instead, people volunteer to attend the bar. You write yourself in a list that's by the bar and do shifts of 1 hour (which is not a lot). So I was volunteering today for 2-3pm and there was nobody next on the list for the 3-4pm shift so I decided to do it. But then, again, there was nobody from 4-5pm and I ended up doing 3 hours instead of 1!
BUT karma paid it off when a nice old man came and gave us a big bag of absolutely delicious chocolate. Just like that. For free. It was for everybody to leave but... I actually ate most of it. That's what happens if you leave a bag of chocolates next to me...
Question of the Day
Is there anything you really want to accomplish in a year from now?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?