I hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to follow my instagram!
- May 16th: Me enjoying some froyo with my cousis (cousis = cousin + sister. She's my cousin but we say we're sisters) in Toledo.
- May 17th: Me and my friend Sandra, who I love to pieces. You can see Madrid (beautiful, huh?) in my sunglasses.
- May 17th: Another photo of me and Sandra being perfectly normal. And a little quote:
"Friend something better than chocolate ice cream… maybe friend somebody you give up last cookie for" - Cookie Monster
- May 18th: An argentinan alfajor. Although I must say it could have had more dulce de leche...
- May 18th: The caption says "something (very) big and someone (very) small". It's my little baby cousin by one of the few skyscrapers in Madrid.
- May 19th: I went to get a frappuccino from Starbucks because they had this 'happy hour' promotion and you could get them for half their usual price and they drew a smile on my cup! And in case you don't know, smiles on Atarbucks cups is one of my favorite things in the world!
- May 20th: It was my first iceskating class after cutting my hair and trying to get my hair in a bun as I'd usually do seemed like an impossible mission. You had to choose between sanity, or the bun.
- May 24th: I found some huge letters saying "be" in the street. How cool is that!?
- May 26th: Throwback Thursday #tbt to my first year ice-skating.
- May 27th: Green gummy bears are my favorite gummy bear (oh yeah, I have a favorite gummy bear. And I also have a favorite m&m). And the first time I met Sandra in person she gave me a little bag of green gummy bears which I thought was one of the sweetest things ever. And when I was with her in Spain earlier this month, she did it again! See? How could I not love her to pieces?
- May 27th: My beloved skates. This photo had such a long caption that I'm going to share with you:
Sometimes white is the new black...You probably don't care but I'm over the moon right now. We were practicing a dance for a competition and one of the important coaches came to give us some corrections and then turned to me and said it was unbelievable how much I had improved. And started complementing me on my facial expressions and moves. And he was like "your eyes… it's what it's all about. It's unbelievable. I would love to see you ice skate". And then one girl in my class was like "wow. You must be proud of yourself. He only gives you positive feedback if you're really good". Best feeling ever!
- May 28th: This is a typical Spanish sweet. It's made with the egg yolk and it's super sweet! And I love it! When I was in Spain my parents gave me this box, which is way too much for me to eat, so if anyone wants to try them please stop by my house!
- May 29th: I had to cut off my bracelets for ice-skating and my wrist felt so naked and awkward afterwards...
- May 30th: My two nailpolishes from OPI.
- May 30th: The caption said "Good night". It was (was. because it broke) my sleep mask.
- May 31st: You know that ice-skating competition I've been mentioning all over this month? Well, it took place May 31st! I could have done better, but overall I'm satisfied with how I did.
In the morning, I was waiting for the bus I had to came and... it didn't come! Apparently, there was a sport even in my town and the buses were not working and I thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the competition! But I did! And I didn't fall! Aaaaaaand they threw me this little bear which made my day! It was such an amazing experience and I just want to go back in time and re-live it a million times! (Even though my entire body is sore right now)
BONUS: Me ice-skating on my competition (May 31st):
Question of the Day
Do you use Instagram a lot?
Leave your usernames below so I can follow you!
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?