I have already made two Liebster Award posts that you can read here and here but I've been nominated again by Hannah of Suitcase and Sandals and Catherine of Counter Pretty. They're both super sweet girls so make sure you check out their blogs! I noticed most of these questions are blog-related and I actually copypasted some answers from The Secrets of Blogging Tag. I hope you don't mind.
My 11 facts
- I sometimes just want to quit everything, buy a private island and move there.
- There's a building in my university in which I always use the handicapped toilet because I once got locked in the toilet and I can't remember in which one it was so...
- I love quotes.
- I love Argentinean shows for kids.
- I always keep a band-aid in my wallet. You never know when you might need one and it's the only way I can make sure I'll have one with me...
- I have a lot of pillows and blankets on my bed and I like everything to be in an exact place and I hate when someone changes something...
- My closet is the only part of my room I ALWAYS keep tidy. And everyone in my house knows everything follows a perfect order so they don't dare to touch anything.
- I may sound like I have OCD, but I'm actually a huge mess.
- I'm an expert on hitting myself and falling down. I fall as I walk, I fall from my bed mostly every week, from the couch... so I always have bruises.
- When I was younger I used to write fan-fics and I sometimes miss doing that...
- I love graphic design, but I can't draw. At all. And it frustrates me a lot because I have no future without being able to draw...
1. Why did you start blogging?I'd always wanted to have a blog and I actually started a lot of them before but I'd always give up on them. I think it was because I didn't know what I wanted. But fortunately, last year, I came across For Chic Sake and Agus Yornet (which I have mentioned a million times on this blog) and when I saw those blogs I knew exactly what I wanted, and they inspired me to create this blog.
2. What is your favourite type of blog post?I really like DIYs, recipes and posts like "what's in my bags", tips, wishlists, hauls... , that kind of posts that are short of personal but easy to read. And I'm starting not to like product reviews that much any more...
3. How often do you blog?
I try to do it three times a week:
- Wednesday: tags
- Friday: DIY/Recipes...
- Sunday: Personal/Lifestyle...
4. Do you prefer summer clothing or winter clothing?
5. Which celebrity do you admire for their fashion sense?
Lauren Conrad. Her style is flawless!
6. Out of all the places you have visited, which is your favourite?
New York City.
7. Where is a country you have never been to but wish to go to?
Argentina. I'm in love with that country for some reason and I have been for many years. I really have to visit it some day.
If anyone from Argentina is reading this, please invite me to your house ;)
8. What is your favourite type of Jewellery?
9. Where is your favourite place in the UK?
Hhmm... this is hard for me because I'm not from the UK. Hhmm... can I say the m&m's world?
10. What are your main plans for the summer?
I may get an internship and I'll also be doing a course on web design and programming. I'm such a nerd, I know. Sorry not sorry,
11. What are your blogging aims?
I hope I don't give up on blogging and continue to enjoy it as much as I do. And I hope some day I will be able to dedicate it more time and blog more frequently.
1. What made you start blogging?
I answered this before, but... I'd always wanted to have a blog and I actually started a lot of them before but I'd always give up on them. I think it was because I didn't know what I wanted. But fortunately, last year, I came across For Chic Sake and Agus Yornet (which I have mentioned a million times on this blog) and when I saw those blogs I knew exactly what I wanted, and they inspired me to create this blog.
2. What beauty product could you not live without?
3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
It does take a lot of time. And being an engineering student, I don't always have that time.
4. What was your childhood ambition?
I guess I really really really really wanted to be a mom.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? What is it?
Chocolate and coke. I should eat and drink healthier but why? Why do chocolate and coke taste so good?
6. What do you wish you'd known when you first began blogging?
Hhmm... this is a hard question. I wish I hadn't underestimated how important talking to other bloggers and using bloglovin could be, or how much posting on a schedule can help.
7. Who are your favourite bloggers? Why are they your favourites?
As I said before, I really like For Chic Sake and Agus Yornet, but since For Chic Sake are more than one girls, I'd say Agus is my favorite. I've had the pleasure to talk to her some times and she's such a lovely person, and her blog is flawless. She's so perfect I want to die. She takes amazing pictures, bakes amazingly, does amazing crafts, has such a good fashion sense, she's so nice and creative and... she's from Argentina! I look up to her so much!
8. How many hours do you procrastinate a day on average?
24 hours? I don't know. A lot!
9. You have 3 wishes, what are they?
I can't tell you or they won't come true ;) To be honest, I know what 2 of them would be, and they're related to two people I care about a lot, but I'm not sure what my third one would.
10. What is your favourite thing to do?
Procrastinate? Just kidding. I don't know. These questions are so hard. I'm going to say ice-skate, because when I ice-skate I forget about all my problems and I just love it.
11. What one piece of advice would you give a blogger just starting out?
To re-read my question number 6 and don't underestimate those things as I did... Other than that:
- Know what you want
- Find a good design. This may sound superficial, but I sometimes don't read blogs just because I don't like their design. People judge, so try to find a nice design and specially, one that's easy to read: white background, large, font...
- Get involved: follow other blogs, leave comments, get accounts in as many social networks as you can...
- Post frequently
- Do what you love, love what you do.
- Disable captcha. I hate those, please disable that.
- Allow your readers to know you. Try to make them not only love your blog, but you too.
I've done The Liebster Award so many times that I don't know who else to tag any more, so I hope you don't mind but I'm just answering the questions this time.
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?