I saw this tag on Emmihearts and I loved it! So I had to do it!
1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started last June. I'd always wanted to have a blog and I actually started a lot of them before but I'd always give up on them. I think it was because I didn't know what I wanted. But fortunately, last year, I came across For Chic Sake and Agus Yornet (which I have mentioned a million times on this blog) and when I saw those blogs I knew exactly what I wanted, and they inspired me to create this blog.
2. How many people "in real life" know about your blog?
Actually, a few. I always try to hide my internet life, like my tumblr, my twitter, my blog... But I then realized that since I wanted this blog to become popular, I should probably tell people about it and not be afraid what they thought. I still hide it from some people (like most people from my University) and my family knows I have a blog, but they don't know the url.
3. What are your favourite posts to read?
I really like DIYs, recipes and posts like "what's in my bags", tips, wishlists, hauls... , that kind of posts that are short of personal but easy to read. And I'm starting not to like product reviews that much any more...
4. List a blog you have discovered recently
5. Which post are you most proud of?
I can't choose one, but it's probably one of these three:
6. Any advice for future bloggers?
- Know what you want
- Find a good design. This may sound superficial, but I sometimes don't read blogs just because I don't like their design. People judge, so try to find a nice design and specially, one that's easy to read: white background, large, font...
- Get involved: follow other blogs, leave comments, get accounts in as many social networks as you can...
- Post frequently
- Do what you love, love what you do.
- Disable captcha. I hate those, please disable that.
- Allow your readers to know you. Try to make them not only love your blog, but you too.
I tag everyone reading this!
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?