This is a post I've wanted to do for quite some time. Some time ago, Sophie of Sophie Ballinger asked me to this as a tag game and I saved it in my drafts for way too long.
A few weeks ago, I was feeling a teeny tiny bit down, so I thought it was the perfect time to do this. Reminding myself of what makes me happy could do nothing but help. So here we go!
- Christmas everything
- When a baby looks at you and smiles
- The smell of coffee
- Oversized sweaters
- The smell of ice-skating rinks
- Hand-made gifts
- Free things
- Wearing new clothes
- Cold coke zero
- Well-dressed boys
- New places
- Wearing makeup and nice clothes
- When they write a smile next to your name on Starbucks
- Comments on my blog posts ;)
- Unexpected texts from friends
- Blankets and pillows
question of the day
what little things make you happy?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?