- 'What if I fall?' 'Oh, my darling, what if you fly?'
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - Coco Chanel
- Dreams don't work unless you do
- Be you. The world will adjust
- Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere - English proverb
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die
- Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad
- She didn't know it was impossible, so she did it
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end - John Lennon
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take
Question of the day
What is your favorite motivational quote?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?