I hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to follow my instagram!
- June 1st: The cutest coffee I'd ever had!
- June 2nd: My bad before going to the library... ugh! Thank goodness those days are over for a little while.
- June 3rd: You know how they say you should never do grocery shopping when you're hungry? I don't think you should do it when you're tired either.
- June 4th: I'd just bought this little (actually, not so little) jar that I love!
- June 5th: The library. We were taking a break from all that studying.
- June 12th: I bought this watch so I could take it to my exams. And I think it's so cute!
- June 15th: New in! (I went a bit crazy this month. I bought way more things that I should have. Oops!). I couldn't be more in love with this.
- June 17th: This month I've been obsessed with mixing drinks. I thought my new jar was too cute to be used for conventional drinks.
- June 19th: Another coffee break for my studying. This coffee is from the first place that the one in my first photo, which I have recently been in love with. Can you believe this photo was taking in June? It felt like winter! I miss those cold days though...
- June 26th: I came back to Spain and this was waiting for me at home. American candy is the best! To be honest, I hadn't tried bottle caps before and I'm not sure I like them that much, but I do love pieces! (And just so you know, Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite chocolate in the entire world,)
- June 30th: Old ("old". From last month) photo with my good friend Sandra because it was her birthday.
Question of the Day
What are your plans for the summer?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?