This is actually a family recipe, straight from my family, to your screens so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- One Flan mix (I used one from Royal, but I think that's a Spanish brand. It was for 8 servings)
- 1L of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- Caramel syrup
- In a soucepan, heat the heavy cream.
- While it's heating, in a small bowl, mix the flan mix, the sugar and the coffee.
- Add the milk to the flan mixture and whisk.
- When the heavy cream is starting to boil, add the flan mixture.
- Mix everything and wait until it starts to boil again.
- Take away from the heat.
- Pour some caramel syrup on a baking pan, then pour in the flan mixture
- Leave outside until it's room temperature. Then put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
My family decided it was a perfect dessert for dinner, so I couldn't take very good photos, sorry guys!
Oh! And you can a scene from that episode of Friends I was talking about here!
Question(s) of the Day
What's your opinion on flan? Is it a common dessert in your country? Do you like it?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?