It's time for another tag today, yay! So thank you Lauren for tagging me... again. I really love doing tag games so I'm so excited to be answering to this one. Also, make sure you all check Lauren's AMAZING blog: daisy-drops.
1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive item is a pencil eye liner that was like 0.70€ and I haven’t even used. My most inexpensive is… maybe my Naked 2 palette. I can’t really remember the exact price but it wasn’t very cheap.
2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Liquid eye liner. Cause I love it but I can’t apply it properly, which makes me hate it.
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Most lip balms and my Santa’s Lip Scrub from Lush. Or maybe that’s just because I apply them on my lip and are easy to eat. Maybe mascara tastes better…
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Moisturizer, just as Lauren. And argan oil for my hair after I wash it at night. I always remember about it when I wake up the next day.
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
BB cream! I love whoever invented it. I feel like it makes me look like a completely different person. Like it transforms me from zombie to almost-human.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I have a crazy thing for arm veins. I don’t know. I just love them.
7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
A letter! (Cause I love letters). Or jewelry cause you can wear them around and it will always remind you of the person who gave it to you.
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?