Today's post is a Guest Post written by Georgia, from Georgia Nicolaou Blog. I think we both have very similar blogging styles, so when we started talking about her doing a possible guest post for my blog, I knew it was going to go great and let me tell you, I love her post! And I'm sure you will too! This has been in my list of posts ideas for a while so it's definitely something you would see on my blog. So I'm going to stop writing now and let you enjoy this lovely post that Georgia wrote for you
Hello everyone, I am Georgia and I run the blog georgianicolaou.co.uk. Here I blog about lifestyle, fashion and beauty. Outside of my blog, I love reading, working out, eating, bullet journaling and eating. I hope you enjoy today's post on LoveFromBe
With dissertation and exam deadlines looming, all of us students tend to be very down in the dumps and overly stressed lately. Even if you are not a student, we all have horrible, bad days where we just want to curl into a ball and sleep. Instead of doing that I put together a small little list that will help you cheer yourself up so you can get back to being the happy bunny that you are.
1) Watch your Favourite Movie: movies cheer me up to no extent. My favourite movie to watch when I am down is 21 and 22 Jump Street as they are so hilarious. I also am a huge fan of the Bourne trilogy and mostly every Disney movie, especially Cinderella. Watching a movie will get your mind off of everything and cheer you up in no time.
2) Run/ Work your Heart Out: If you are an active bunny an endorphin release is guaranteed to cheer you up. Also, whilst working out you somehow seem to process your whole life and see everything in a different perspective that you didn't see before; it's like it's own therapy.
3) Pamper yourself, girl: you go have that Lush bath, paint your nails and eat all the chocolate your heart desires; you deserve it. You will also thank yourself for it because it will make you so much happier and relaxed.
4) Retail Therapy is the best Therapy: buy all the things your heart desires (well, as much as your bank balance allows you to.)
5) Be a Sleeping Beauty: read your favourite book, light some candles and lay in bed so you can be super relaxed. Have an early night (make sure to blow your candles out) and when you wake up you will be as fresh as a daisy and as happy as a clam (I think that's how the saying goes.)
I hope this post has given you some ideas on how to cheer yourself up when life is getting a bit too much to handle. If you do have any more suggestions to add, make sure to mention them below as I'd love to see some more ideas.
It's been so lovely being able to guest post on Love From Be. If you want to find me elsewhere: I am blog at georgianicolaou.co.uk and my social medias are: Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
Question of the Day
How do you cheer yourself up?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?