She has always my inspiration. So I decided to choose my favorite quotes and outfits of Blair Waldorf and put them together. I hope she will inspire you too.
10. “Stop whatever you're doing. We need to shop.”
9. “We're not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs.”
8. “Manhattan will do that to a girl. You’ll be happy to know, it never wears off.”
7. “Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish.”
6. “Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started.”
5. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
4. “Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.”
3. “If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.”
2. “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.”
1. “I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination.”
Next time you're feeling down or confused, put a headband on your head and ask yourself: what would Blair Waldorf do?
Question of the Day
What did Blair Waldorf teach you?
Did you like this post? Why don't we keep in touch?